Zombie Sheep Experiment

Monday, August 07, 2006

Another Felted Sheep

Number three (or number two if you consider the Zombie Sheep to be a separate species *grin*).

This one was a gift for my friend Carolyn. It didn't felt as hard, possible because a) white wool often doesn't felt as well, b) the water wasn't as hot as usual because I didn't want the black to bleed onto the white, and/or c) I set the washer for heavy duty (fast) but forgot to use the "super" option for the actual cycle.

Still cute, though, and everyone seemed to like the ridges, saying "sheep have lines." :D



Pictures with Sherman



I also picked up a bunch (a BUNCH) more wool, as well as two balls of mohair for accent hair, this weekend. I have a list of friends wanting sheep, and I also want to try one of the alpaca/llamas. Finally got my hands on the hedgehog pattern too, so that's in queue as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home