Zombie Sheep Experiment

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Wrist Warmers Progress

I have decided to turn my warmers into fingerless mittens rather than fingerless gloves, since I think they'll feel more comfortable while typing. I started out with one pattern and switched partway through to another, so now I'm pretty much just going by the actual fit on my hand.

I want to go back to 2x2 rib at the end of the fingers portion, to help keep it in place while I'm working. I can't decide a) how long overall the finger portion should be (to the first knuckle on my pinkie finger? or further in order to keep the other fingers warmer?) and then b) how much of that should be rib versus stockinette (because examples I've seen with a LOT of ribbing after the palm section look a little weird to me).

Here's what I have so far:



What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home