Zombie Sheep Experiment

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Still Knitting

I am definitely behind on the baby hoodie. I have the back and the two front panels done, and am almost done with the first sleeve. I'd hoped to have both sleeves done by now, but I didn't make any progress this weekend or last night, really.

I do have one question on the sleeve. The pattern says to continue until the sleeve is 7.5 inches, then do 8 more rows (for the area inset into the armhole). 7.5 inches ends up being after row 2 of the pattern, which would mean I'd end up with a half-repeat at the shoulder seam. Should I follow the directions exactly, or do you think I can get away with doing those two extra rows, so that I have a full 'check' block at the top of the sleeve? Does that make sense?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home